Aalto University (Finland) – Master in New Media Production:
- 2017-20 Generative Media Coding – Developing for generative media and interaction design with openFrameworks/C++ (advanced programming course).
- 2011-20 Multitouch Interaction – Mobile design and development with openFrameworks/C++.
- 2007-16 Multimedia Authoring – Developing for generative media and interaction design with Adobe Flash.
Tallinn University (Estonia)
- 2012-14 Master in Human-Computer Interaction, Department of Informatics: Developing Interactive Systems – Interaction design and rapid prototyping (openFrameworks).
- 2012-13 Master in Crossmedia Production, Baltic Film and Media School: Crossmedia Project Management – Project management for crossmedia projects.
- 2010 Tallinn Summer School Workshop in Creative Industries: Multimedia Project Management – Project management for multimedia projects.
- 2009-10 Master in Interactive Media and Knowledge Environments, Department of Informatics: Digital Interactive Audio – Introduction to sound design for interactive media.
Tallinn University – E-Learning Course Development
- 2010 Multimedia Development – Introduction to web development online course, created for Tallinn University under the BeST e-learning programme by the European Social Foundation.
Hochschule Rhein-Waal (Germany)
- 2017 Master in Digital Media: Interactive Systems – Interaction design and media authoring with openFrameworks / C++.
Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre (Estonia)
- 2013 Master in Audiovisual Composition: Visual music, audiovisual composition and synesthesia – sound visualization with vector graphics.
Estonian Academy of Arts (Estonia)
- 2007-08 Master in New Media: Multimedia Authoring – Interactive media development (Adobe Flash).
Instituto Piaget (Portugal) – Post-Graduate course in ICT:
- 2005-06 Internet Technologies – Web-design course with HTML.
- 2005-06 Multimedia Communication Technologies – Multimedia design course with Adobe Flash.
ISEC – Instituto Superior de Ensino e Ciências (Portugal)
- 2005-06 Post-Graduate course in Web Design: Design Management – entrepreneurship and project management in digital design.
ESTAL – Escola Superior de Tecnologias e Artes de Lisboa (Portugal)
- 2005-06 BA in Design: Web Design – Web-design course with HTML and Adobe Flash.
- 2003-06 Post-Graduate course in Web Design: Multimedia Design Management – innovation, entrepreneurship and management in digital design.
Various General Audience Workshops Conducted (Creative Coding, AV)
- 2017/11 Generative AV Workshop, Faculdade de Belas Artes, Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal;
- 2016/03 Generative AV Hackathon, Goldsmiths, University of London, UK;
- 2015/07 Generative AV Hackathon, Music Hackspace, London, UK;
- 2014/12 Generative AV Hackathon, Goldsmiths, University of London, UK;
- 2014/09 Generative AV Workshop, Goldsmiths, University of London, UK;
- 2014/02 AVVX Workshop, Media Factory, Aalto University, Helsinki, Finland;
- 2013/11 Emotional Window Workshop, Slovenian Independent Bienalle, Ljubljana, Slovenia;
- 2013/10 AVVX Workshop, 9K1Nams, Creative Coding festival, Riga, Latvia;
- 2013/09 Emotional Window Workshop, Aalto Media Factory, Helsinki, Finland;
- 2013/04 AVVX Workshop, Aalto FabLab, Pixel Ache festival, Helsinki, Finland;
- 2012/07 AVVX Workshop, Slovenian Independent Bienalle, Ljubljana, Slovenia.